SLE4442 Smart Card adapter (KF-011C)

media_20240507_123437_7030635797300610742

The final SIM and IC card adapter arrived. The mini SIM footprint is correct, and the other sockets all work. Putting this into production now. Thank you all for so much testing and feedback.

3 Likes

You keep coming up with so many great things! I can’t wait to get this.

3 Likes

This has been available for a while “unofficially”, but I’ve finally got the docs posted so here we go:

1 Like

ImportedPhoto_1718712439108

Yeah! Finally received the “4G SIM card for testing”. This is a 3RMB (0.50cents) SIM card intended for some kind of testing. The supplier said it is blank, but will it still respond to an ATR?

Yes! It has an ATR response.

Let’s decode the ATR. Lots of stuff there.

Look at that, identified as a XLB.5G CTC Test Card. Maybe we can find a datasheet or something. The manufacturer’s website (https broken…) isn’t much help, but it seems to be one of these (don’t know which one).

If anyone is interested in exploring these cards further, I can pop some in the shop. I’m still not sure what they are, but they do come in 3/4/5G and other varieties (newer Gs are more $$$).

Edit: The first time I did this I had two cards in the adapter, so the values were wrong. Updated with fresh values.

I ordered a day to soon…

Private message me and I’ll send you one via stamp mail! I have 5, maybe need to keep 2.