Shop.buspirate.com: no order confirmation email (order 111), and admin@buspirate.com is bouncing

Hi @ian,

I placed order 111 on shop.buspirate.com on Mon Sep 15 2026 at 14:06 UTC: one Bus Pirate 5 REV10 with enclosure, US Express 8-12+ days (to USPS), $49.78 paid by card. Checkout went through and the order confirmation page still renders correctly with the full summary, so the order itself looks fine.

The problem: the confirmation page says the confirmation email was sent, but nothing ever arrived, spam folder included. So I have no order confirmation and no invoice.

This part may be useful to you: I then tried emailing admin@buspirate.com, and that bounced as well. Gmail’s delivery report:

[buspirate.com 185.92.221.21: timed out]
Status: 4.4.1
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; The recipient server did not accept our requests to connect

buspirate.com currently has no MX record, and port 25 on 185.92.221.21 times out, so mail to anything @buspirate.com is undeliverable right now. Forum mail is working fine (this account’s activation email arrived in seconds), so it looks specific to the buspirate.com domain mail setup, which may also be why the shop’s transactional emails are not going out.

Two things I would appreciate:

  1. Confirmation that order 111 is in the shipping queue.
  2. Any way to get an invoice PDF. I need one for customs at my US forwarder.

Happy to test anything on the shop side if it helps. Thanks!

3 Likes

Sorry about that, and thanks for the report! I’ve flagged it and we’ll sent confirmation during office hours tomorrow.

Thanks for checking out the bus pirate!

1 Like

Hi @ian, I’m seeing the same issue with order #116, placed September 26, 2026: a Bus Pirate 5 REV10 with enclosure and probe cable set, totaling $59.03.

My credit card was charged, but I haven’t received an order confirmation or shipping email. I also emailed admin@buspirate.com on September 30.

Could you confirm the order’s status, provide tracking if it has shipped, and resend the confirmation? Thanks, Brendan.

1 Like

So sorry, Jam checks every day so rest assured your order is being processed. Sorry for the message being queued. I am going to shut down the shop and replace it with something I can maintain. I honestly didn’t think that the Medusa shop was still working at all, only a few orders sneak past the faulty shipping plugin. Typescript is a beast of a mistake lol.

1 Like